HAS YOUR DOCTOR TOLD YOU WHAT FIBRIN IS?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Let me start out by saying that I would never suggest that anyone stop their prescription meds. I do believe that we should understand where all this pain and inflammation is coming from and what we can do naturally to help reduce it.

Here’s what is happening in our bodies in easy to understand terms.

The immune system is not functioning properly, and therefore sends an excess of fibrin out intended to heal.

What is fibrin? Fibrin is your body’s first response to injury and pain.

It dictates how healthy and flexible every part of your body stays as you age. Lingering pain, loss of flexibility, and chronic inflammation can all be traced back to out of control fibrin levels.

Fibrin is an insoluble protein that acts as a first responder whenever your body is injured.

Shaped like long threads, each fibrin molecule interlaces to form a thin mesh around your wound.

This mesh is critical for trapping the platelets and red blood cells needed to form blood clots.

Without fibrin, even small wounds would just keep bleeding. Fibrin mesh is the base material for clots, scabs, scars, and eventual healthy skin.

When everything is in perfect working order, the fibrin rushed to the injured site is returned to your body as you heal.

After a few days of repairs, your system sends in a second clean-up crew of enzymes to dissolve the excess fibrin and leave your muscles, nerves, and blood vessels just as they were before you were hurt.

Unfortunately, most of our bodies aren’t in perfect working order. When we hurt, we take pills, and pain pills cancel the body’s signal for enzymatic clean-up crews. Fibrin keeps rushing to the scene, or in the case of RA, the confused immune system just keeps sending it.Over time, the fibrin molecules thicken and stiffen, forming scar tissue masses that can block blood vessels, interfere with muscle function, and lead to chronic inflammation.

As the scar tissue thickens, it reduces your range of motion and contributes to chronic pain.

Fortunately, it doesn’t take long to reverse fibrin overgrowth. The key is re-activating your body’s natural fibrin clean-up crew.  This crew is made of proteolytic enzymes, a group responsible for breaking down protein molecules.

They hit fibrin masses and literally eat them away. As an added bonus, proteolytic enzymes cleanse toxins from your blood, fight viruses, and fortify your immune system.

I hope this is of help to all of you wonderful people that are dealing with RA. My love and blessing to you all.

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi I read your article and find this very interesting as I suffer from RA but what can I take then to help ?
    • Posted

Go to google and look up proteolytic enzymes for RA. They are available from many different sources. Kind of strange that this is not the very first thing we hear about instead of what meds to take.
  • Posted

Thank you for this exclamation sister the first time that I have understood what is going on with the body I am undergoing acupuncture and Chinese medicine seems to think that activating the new system is linked to the digestive system
    • Posted

Where do you live, and how long have you had RA?
  • Posted

I know that a lot of things are related to gut health. Happy to see you looking for positive solutions. Please keep us informed as to how it works for you.
    • Posted

Thank you the only med I am on is Benepali  at the moment don’t see any improvement yet I started the acupuncture for an onset of bells palsy which I think is linked and Am now sticking with it to see if it has any benefit Overall
  • Posted

Hi Judy

That all sounds really interesting, I am having a flare up now even though I am on methotrexate and had a steroid injection a week ago, it’s alwful in my fingers at the moment, although that is much less debilitating than when it’s in my legs. Mine moves around it behaves strange, sometimes each area only lasts 24 hours then moves on, now it’s just started lasting longer than that up to 5 days then a days break before going somewhere else. I am fed up with it now. Sorry to rant on I am just feeling a bit sorry for myself at the moment, I hate the medication especially as it doesn’t seem to be helping now 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.