Hashimoto, Gerb

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello.

I was diagnosed hashimoto half year ago.

TAK/abs   209

MAK/TPO-abs >2500

TSH T3 T4 are still completly normal. But Ultrasound showed thyroid was "changed" and little bigger.

I have GERB with exess stomach acid and pain in muscles.

Doctors have no clue what is reason for all this problems.

Thank you for answers.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I recently changed dr and have found with hashimotos we need to change and help adicity. I take lactosterum powder each morning, am off gluten which once stopped I found really irritated the bowel. Can give u more info if needed but really worth it to research diet and triggers for hashimotos.

also - I currently am taking chinese herbs and homeopathy which have changed my life.

• Posted

Thank you for answer. why lactosterum? Which chinesse herbs. I am very interested because no one is familiar with my problem. I have pain in legs and I will probably see neurologist next week. Can we contact on private chat or is this not possible.
  • Posted

Lactosterum is a powder mix of bidifus-type stuff to help the intestines get back to their right ph balance.

The chinese herbs were prescribed by a chinese acupuncturist so I would advise you going to see a good one as they can treat all your personal symptoms.

Dr's tend to not know of any solution for hashis because they categorize it as an auto-immune disease so no pill can be prescribed for this. The only solution is changing diet, keeping an eye on our vitamin levels by asking for blood tests because hashis means we're unable to have optimum vitamin levels. Soy and dairy are often another problem for us.

How are you getting on now?

• Posted

Lactoserum is like milk liquid or powder? I tested vitamins and only D vitamin is low (below 20) even in sunny weather.
    • Posted

Its nothing to do with milk but has bavterias that are needed in the intestines.

If u have a vit D deficiency, i'd suggest taking 4 drops of vit D daily. What does ur dr say?

• Posted

hello I am back... I am on eutirox 25mg a day but my TSH is OK, so I dont know why they give me drugs. Can you tell me how is another word for this lactoserum. Is this like Molkosan powder?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.