Hashimoto- tingling and burning extremities

Posted , 4 users are following.

Anyone have tingling and burning in extremities, is this anything to do hashimoto?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

My tsh is 0.28 and I've got tingling and burning in my arm joints. What is your tsh level?

• Posted

My Tsh at the moment is 1.67 and I feel burning and tingling in my extremities only when I stretch for some reason.  Not sure if it's related to Hashimoto's or hypothyroidism?  It hurts though.  It happens when I'm trying to put on my socks and shoes, and also when I raise my arms up to brush my hair.  Very odd.  Also, it's more then my extermities, say when I'm brushing my hair and raising my arms up in the air, the burning happens on the whole one side of my chest.  Anyway, I just wanted to mention this, as it may be similar to your going through or may not.. not sure.

• Posted

Yes exactly that. This is all new to me just started medicine 4 days ago. The feelings I had had for months now and are getting worse. Actually feel it all the time, sitting and sleeping.
  • Posted

Burning like itching?  I am itching so badly I was to scratch my skin off!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.