Hashitoxicosis

Posted , 9 users are following.

My doctors office just called and said my dr is diagnosing me with Hashitoxicosis. Looked it up and haven't found much about it. Any info for would help!

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi I am scheduled tomorrow for a RAI therapy and was curious how the all natural route has helped your hashitoxicosis? Or are you still symptomstic. And what you have done that has helped? I've had this for a year but suspect much longer.. 

• Posted

I've been off thyroid meds since last Feb. I am a little hypo, but much better than I was. I'm taking vitamin d3, digestive enzymes, eating autoimmune diet, taking B12, I'm glad I am doing this. I believe the thyroid issue is Autoimmune and needs to be addressed that way. It's not a thyroid disease. If you do RAI you will require life long thyroid meds. Can't hurt to try no meds and diet, supplements.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.