Have a SCS that one of the leads moved. New pain in mid back now.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Had SCS put in Jan 2010. One lead moved out of the spinal canal after 6 months. Lost my insurance and dr would not revise or take it out. Simply dropped me as a pt. Wouldn't return phone calls and had to withdrawal from meds. Real a**hole. Now I can't get anyone to take this thing out. But I have had so much mid back and low mid back pain. Has anyone experienced this?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Donna,

That is horrible!. I assume you are not on disability, because you need insurance asap... Try getting some state insurance, Obama Care at least you will have insurance.  I just went through withdrawals, only because I over took my meds a few days and my Dr. wouldn't give me anymore til I came in. Had plenty of painful/sleepless nights. I am assuming your pain is worse since one lead moved. I also have the SCS also. So good luck!

• Posted

Thank you guys for your advice. Very much appreciated!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.