HAVE ANYONE FEEL LIKE THIS HELP

Posted , 3 users are following.

have anyone ever feel like their nose is very empty when breathing and it makes you feel breathless and sometimes hard to catch breath? it also make you feel sleepy. is this because of anxiety too????

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hey in my opinion it sounds like anxiety. It can make you think so many things. Like your breathing could feel weird and then you'd get scared about it which causes more problems and you notice the littlest things even stuffs that's been happening way before you were anxious bit you're now thinking somethings wrong. I say just relax lay or sit up and take breathes no matter how they feel don't acknowledge it. If you really feel like you're in danger then just go to your doctor. Take care
    • Posted

my breathing seems normal again but right now i felt like my arms and leg feels stiff and have needle sensation. i want to go to doctor but it is 1 am in my country and im in college i dont know what to do. what do you think????
  • Posted

I got this today! I was terrified because I have never had it before. But I know it is my anxiety smile Dont worry
  • Posted

What ever you focus on will get the brunt of a panic attack. Ocd meets panic.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.