Have anyone tried chinese herbal medicine for RA?

Posted , 11 users are following.

I heard about a Chinese medicine named Thunder god vine. Any update is appreciated. Thankyou

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Amazon sells it but to my mind I will not try anything without my rheumy approval....so, at my next appointment I will ask about it.

kind regards

judith

• Posted

Please do share with us if your doc says its ok to take. I don't hv a very good local doc who only keep increasing my medication and add prednisolone and never advise me when to stop them. I hv. Been on it for two months now.

• Posted

Sure Sia , I will... I'm waiting for my appointment.

• Posted

My appointment is on Dec 9. 
    • Posted

Hi Sia,

I asked the doc if I can take herbal, he says no and he is not sure about those herbal medicines.

• Posted

Hi Ann,

Thanks so much for the info. I tried googled it too and I guess it's not recommended. I hope you are going well and will keep you in my prayer .

• Posted

Thank you 😊 Sia.

Prayer is our only hope besides these medicines. I'm planning to try homeopathy medicines.

• Posted

No matter what ails you, Chinese alternative medicine has a cure for it, just a few examples:   Dried tiger penis, it'll make your male more virile!   Urine therapy is another excellent Chinese treatment, drinking others urine will cure hyperthyroidism.    Then we have ant eating therapy, the eating of ants has anti-aging effects.   Green bean therapy, by simply eating green beans, one can cure diseases of all sorts.   Urine eggs, boil eggs in boys urine and your circulation will improve markedly.   Deer penis,  it has important therapeutic properties and is very effective for athletic injuries.   Deer antler builds up physical and spiritual powers, true story.   But, my personal favourite:   Flying squirrel faeces, if consumed raw, invigorate the blood vessels.   All very scientific these Chinese medicines, almost makes one want to stick pins in oneself

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.