Have been experiencing vaginal discomfort and recently noticed small bumps all over.

Posted , 3 users are following.

This past weekend I had sex with someone new and about three days later I began to notice the discomfort so I feel like maybe he gave me something. But between the time that we had sex and the time that this discomfort occured, I have bought new panties and tried a new soap, so it could possibly be an allergic reaction.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

could be a yeast infection. is it itchy? I would def go to the Dr and get checked though

• Posted

yeah it is kind of itchy, bot in a painful way though. i currently don't have health insurance but i am trying to find a way.

• Posted

yeast infections don't usually hurt. when I've had it I've only experienced itchiness. if you can't go to the doctors google home remedies to treat yeast infections...but def get checked as soon as you can go to the drs.

• Posted

i did i went to the store this morning and picked up some things that should help. it doesnt burn at all its just rlly uncomfortable. thank you for your help 😃 hopefully its nothing serious

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.