Have been short or breath for 8 months

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey everyone,

i'm 30 years old and have been feeling shortness of breath for 8 months now. At first I thought I had covid, but i went to urgent care and came back negative. Then I thought I had anemia, but i went to my primary for a full blood check up and it came back noraml. But at the time I went to her, i forgot to tell her i had shortness of breath. It's not all the time, so I forget if it's not happening. So i finally made another appointment with my dr and told her what was happening and she told me to get an MRI of my chest, but I don't have that appointment till August. My shortness of breath is not terrible but i'm tired of not being able to breath fully. At first I thought it was anxiety and stress because my job was so stressful, but I quit my job because my health was way too important. However, it's been 3 months since i quit and i still feel short or breath. I could be relaxing on my bed or on the sofa and I feel short of breath. Anyone on here know what it could be?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Never quit your job, its hard and rigorous to get employment. Take a break from work and use the holidays you have but never quit your job completely. Most employers are understanding.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.