Have had constant feelings like I'm about to faint for days now

Posted , 2 users are following.

so I have been taking omeprazole for about 2 months now, I'm only bringing this up because there may be connections. I take it for heartburn caused by my hiatal hernia. a few days ago, I was just standing around when I suddenly felt like I was going to pass out. I got a flush feeling across my chest leading to a week feeling in my body. I also started shaking and had on and off sweat and chills, like my body couldn't regulate its temperature. this has been going on constantly for the past few days. I'll just be sitting and I'll start sweating and feel like fainting. my arms and legs also constantly feel super weak. I went to the hospital and they said all of my vitals and blood tests came back perfect. they told me that it was vasovagal syncope caused by not taking the omeprazole for 2 days. I personally think that the omeprazole is what's causing this, possibly lowering my magnesium.

can anybody confirm or help out?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.