Have i got biploar?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had depression and anxiety for 10years now.

I have notifed this year that I have will go long periods of time feeling depressed and then will feel positive and feel like i can do anything. I would over spend and I have noticed i would get angry and irritated faster ans show it and that is not like me at all.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have a depression and my mood can go up and down quite bad sometimes. I take medications for Depression. I am not Bipolar. Only your GP or Health Professionals can make that diagnosis.

You have been diagnosed Anxiety/Depression for ten years. If you feel the need I would discuss your problems if getting worse with your GP. Make a list of your concerns that will help you make the best of your Appointment

BOB

• Posted

I did write a better piece than this but it did not get publsihed or pc messed up.

I do have long periods of depression and then feel positive and like i dont have a care in the world for anywherr between drom a few hours to weeks

• Posted

be careful who you go to, some professionals messed me up big time.  i a irritated and cant't sleep and can't do anything wrong people got a hold of me.  talk to a trusted professional

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.