Have I got Fybromyalgia?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm new to this forum, I've been on another one and it greatly helped me thru Fundiplication.

I suffer from slight scoliosis which isn't getting worse but does cause ongoing pain and visits to physio, recently my pains have baffled my physio as they don't match up with sciatica which I've had a lot of. I've also developed a tremor in my right hand, I have an appointment with neurology in May..

Thank you in advance for any help

Regards

Margaret

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sounds quite severe, yeah see your doctor and see what they think.

What are symptoms by the way, and there other factors leading people into pain such as leaky gut, candida, an autoimmune problem which all trigger inflammation, joint pain, brain fog, disease etc.

But yeah hopefully your doctor can find something to help you.

Im more of a detox person personally, getting a full health check up, allergies, hair mineral testing, blood tests, muscle biopsy etc will also help to determine any other factors making you ill.

• Posted

Hi Chris

Thank you for your reply

My symptoms consist of pain in my arms wrists shoulders back knees, when I'm driving I get pain shooting down the side of my right leg into my foot, I'm only 48 but after sitting for a while it takes me a few minutes to straighten up I walk like an old lady till I loosen up. I thought I might have rsi as I do a physical repetitive job but my physio said no she thinks my pains might be Fibro. I've had a couple of blood tests and all clear so far dunno what they were testing for, one was calcium and muscle function..

I suspect I have aspergers, but my brain fog is getting worse, I can be in the middle of a sentence and can't think of a word it makes me upset and angry with myself as it makes me sound and feel stupid.. My hand tremor started about 4 months ago, I get pins and needles in my hands and fidgeting legs..

I've not mentioned the brain fog to my doctor as she is baffled enough with my long list of symptoms and tremor..

Regards

Margaret

• Posted

Your issue sounds very complicated like something that could need medication, but an all carnivore or keto diet might improve brain fog and get your immune system good enough to function for now, because your only 48 and shouldn't be feeling elderly.

Hopefully they can give what your dealing with a diagnosis.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.