Have I had a miscarriage? Just under 7 weekspregnant

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am (was?) just under 7 weeks pregnant. Yesterday on my lunch break at work I went to the loo and when I wiped there some pinky/red blood (similar to if you go to the loo when having light-medium period). However there was also a small (around 2-3cm) thin very dark clot. I immediately thought it was a miscarriage and was advised by 111 to get checked out. The early pregnancy unit have me booked in for a scan on Monday,as I wasn't bleeding heavily enough for it to be classed as an emergency. Since them i've not bled again, and have very little pain/cramping. I will attend the scan on my own as my partner is working abroad all of next week, and I have no family nearby. So I am trying to mentally prepare myself for the worst and accept it was probably a miscarriage. Also I am worried as i've lost so little blood, does it mean I will lose more while on my own next week. Any advice if anyone has been through similar would be appreciated.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.