Have I took too much?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I stopped taking my sertraline prescription as it was havin go no affect, however 2 nights ago I randomly took 4 tablets will I be okay?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

The tablets I take are 50mg by the way
    • Posted

So you took 200mg. You will be fine. But you cannot mess about with Your medication like that. Doubling your prescribed dosage will not make the effect double you just take the chance of making yourself feel worse. I don't know how long you have been on your medication but it does take a few weeks to kick in.

• Posted

Okay thankyou, I know it wouldn't have an affect I was just worried because I havnt taken them in a while and randomly taking 4 surely isn't good

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.