have tinitus dizziness is a part of it??

Posted , 3 users are following.

i suppered tinitus for 8 months and upon researching in net there no cure for it,,so as days goes on i ignore it but last week i feel dizziness and so sensitive for the noise,im asking dizzinees is normal for the people have tinitus?

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Liz afraid it can be ,I have Tinnitus and Mdds Rocking motion to which I've had Mdds now for almost 5 yrs ,tinnitus for longer .You may find it will gradually just stop ,less stressing may just help .
    • Posted

thank you for the reply..may i know what is mdds?and what are you experiencing for having a tinnitus?coz the dizziness im experiencing is a non stop for the whole day but it just a second only then go..only when im sleeping i feel ok..

• Posted

Liz I've had tinnitus for yrs now loud hissing both ears ,I do get odd low days don't like it that way either .No cure ,but you can get maskers from ENT ,you our them n ears as you would hearing aids ,and regulate maskers setting ,as for Mdds ( Mal de Dembarquement Syndrome ) it's called ,I have it every waking hour ,only time I don't notice it is when I'm driving .,there are various Dizzyness names ,Mav ,Mdds etc .Horrid condition both at same time .Being said it can be caused by having Lyme disease .only recently had connection to Lyme disease ,I had a bite prior to all my woes ,set me on this downward spiral ,there are sites out there with both Tinnitus and Dizzyness .Yes forgot when I sleep it's not there .
  • Posted

Hi, Sorry to say with my experience the dizzyness came before the tinnitus but that was because I fell down a flight a flight of stairs and messed up the fluid in my ears. The tinnitus followed soon after though. Get the dizzyness checked out because you don't want to fall especially if you are holding an infant. That is my best advice.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.