Haven't been hungry all day and get full quickly when I eat?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I woke up at 9 today and I haven't felt hungry all day. I've noticed that last night when I had a small meal I was full very quickly. It's now 4:30 and I decided to eat a small meal but that's made me really full when usually it wouldn't. What's wrong with me? Am I ill?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Are you on a diet of some sort? This happens to me too when I try to lose weight and eat less. I start getting full really really easily. Because the metabolism slows down.
  • Posted

When I went on a diet, I didn't feel full very quickly when I ate smaller meals.  It was bigger meals that would make me full.  If I snack before my evening meal, sometimes that spoils my appetite.  Are you getting any bloating or stomach pains?  If feeling full with smaller meals isn't usual for you, I would ask your doctor.
  • Posted

Some days I just dont feel like eating then other days I eat everything in site, but if this carries on I would pop see your doc just to be on the safe side x

• Posted

I am also like this, I'm 19, in December 2015 I was 11 stone 9, I am now 8 stone. I haven't dieted or excercised or anything. I love my food I love takeaways,meals. I just feel physically sick when I put the food in my mouth. I used to be able to eat adult sized meals, a kids portion would fill me up now xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.