having a baby

Posted , 7 users are following.

Can i please apologies if i have mislead anybody, its my son and his wife who is having a baby and not me, at 65 and PMR i think i would shoot myself.

So ance again my apologies.

0 likes, 56 replies

56 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have a similar problem Margaret as I have a 16 year old son and I'm nearly 75!  I just love when people say 'Is this your grandson', and I reply 'no - my son' - love the look on their faces!!  You are allowed one senior moment per day so be careful for the rest of the day.

Comment on tempertures - we have just got back from Cyprus.  Didn't see any clouds during the whole time there, tempertures every day in the 30's, and the day we went up to Nicosia it was 37c.

• Posted

I know what you mean O.J. I am 65 and my mother in law is 91. I was at the hospital with her one day for a check up and something was said between her and the doctor. The next thing I heard him say to her was "and is that ok with your husband", to which she replied "Oh no, this is my son in law".

Is this really what preds do to you, apart from make you feel old at times.

• Posted

My MIL is 80 - so not a large gap between our ages.  I have no grand children even although I also have a 49 year old son (not married) and he is only a couple of years younger than my third wife!!!

Life is very complicated sometimes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.