Having a bad day

Posted , 4 users are following.

Today I just overall feel like crap!!!!  Does anyone else get like after surgery?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Did you call your doctor for some advice? I know sometimes you have to feel worse before you feel better!
    • Posted

I have not called yet, today i feel better than yesterday!
  • Posted

Hi Cara, sorry to hear your not feelling so good .I'm 6 weeks post surgery and I have to say I'm only just begnning to feel I've really turned the corner. Ive had infections and am on my last few days antibtics. But it does get easier and I think sometimes we expect too much of ourselves, and hearing throughthese forums it's comforting to know other women can feel the same. So chin up Cara, you will get there. Take care

• Posted

I thought you said you had had lots of prior surgeries to this one?
    • Posted

I have, this is my 12th surgery, but each was very different and you never feel the same way
  • Posted

Glad to hear your feeling better Cara! I just had my post op and everything was good. I did find out hat I was carrying around about a 12-16 week pregnancy sized uterus! And it was so big they had to cut it apart and take it out in 13 pieces! The doctor said it was a bit of a challenge and that's why I'm having so much discomfort!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.