having a bad day lsr

Posted , 3 users are following.

having a verrrry bad day today in a lot of pain ! why is it you can have a couple of good days and them Bam the pain is back ( where did it go and why did it come back?!!!!) i did the same as most days exercises, tablets, a couple of hours at work and a walk. very rarely are any 2 days the same (why why and why!) Fed up and need cheering up (please send me a joke)

Going to phyiso today for more accupunture so that should ease it for a little bit.

thanks for reading sorry for grumpinest and please forgive spelling mistakes today

tar tar x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hiya lana lsr... Its ok to come in here and post...We of all people understand what its like to have bad days..... :cry: I really hope you get some relief from the Physio so it eases up for you..... :doctor:

I found a joke for you...... :ok: I hope its not too rude for you......

[color=blue:16d5bc902b]A business man got on an elevator. When he entered, there was a blonde already inside who greeted him with a bright, “T-G-I-F.”

He smiled at her and replied, “S-H-I-T.”

She looked puzzled and repeated, “T-G-I-F,” more slowly.

He again answered, “S-H-I-T.”

The blonde was trying to keep it friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile, and said as sweetly as possibly, “T-G-I-F.”

The man smiled back to her and once again, “S-H-I-T.”

The exasperated blonde finally decided to explain.

‘T-G-I-F’ means ‘Thank Goodness It’s Friday.’ Get it, duuhhh?”

The man answered, “‘S-H-I-T’ means ‘Sorry, Honey, It’s Thursday.’”[/color:16d5bc902b]

From Jas....:wings: The blonde..... :lol:

• Posted

Hiya Lana, smile sad

Sorry to hear you are having a bugger of a day, the beastie has no respect whatsoever :x hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Here's a very silly joke.........

Two eggs boiling in a pan, one says to the other \" It's hot in here isn't it?\"

The other one says \"Wait 'til you get outside they bash your bloody head in!\" :D

Jassy, love your joke :lol: :lol: :lol:

Emxx :D

• Posted

thank you em for your joke , i am using the library computer

and twittering like a nutter!( v good joke will use that one) must be quiet im being stared at!!!

having a better day today phyiso helps for a few days

thanks for cheering me up and hope you have a good day to x

• Posted

hello jas, thanks for the joke v funny ( i should know im blonde too ..well bottle blonde!!) it has cheered me up .

Had accupunture at the pyhiso yesterday so dont feel too bad today but was told by the phyiso that i can only have one more treatment at this time as ive gone over my quota!(even though she says there is some improvement and doesnt want to stop) the only way to carry on with the accupunture is if i go to the doctors and tell them i feel an improvement so i go back on the waiting list and start again! so, that is what i will do,

hope you are good today and enjoying the sunshine.

i will try and get hubby to do some gardening today (and i can watch co's cant do any as ive got a poorly neck!!!) take care all

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.