Having a cystoscopy with stricture, should I expect dilation?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Male (30) As the title says im having a cystoscopy performed on wednesday next week and im worried about them not being able to pass the scope as i have a stricture at the head. I'm self diagnosing myself with the stricture but i can visibly see it, and the doctor said they may have to dilate to get the scope in, just wondering if anyone has had this issue before and what i should expect with the cysto and dilation

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

honestly man im seeing a urologist to, i had a cysto back in 2016 that i believe is causijg burning urination for me i dont have it once im hydrated but only in the morning i was also masterbating without lubrication to, honestly id ask them to try the urethralgram over the cysto honestly all those procedures are not safe in my opinion and im learning the hardway years later

• Posted

i think it caused a stricture for me

• Posted

hey JORDAN. what was your result? i think i have a stricture at the head too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.