having a rough day 😞

Posted , 5 users are following.

Still not diagnosed... '

Today has been a tough one. I've got my normal back ache mixed in with my twingy ribs, lack of energy (was ready for bed by 7 haha) but I've now got the stomach bloating and cramps again. Feeling like crap. If I sit thinking for too long the doom sets in.

Have got physio again tomorrow, second appointment and the exercises that she gave me seemed to take most of my rib pain away but it's back. Sick as a chip. Can't see the point of another trip to the doctors to be told it's not my hormones again as blood test normal...

Any advice ladies please x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

sheena, when you see the physio ask her to do this manoeuvre on your back. I'll describe it best i can.

lie stomach down on the table with face down (through the hole thing), and have her press down on your spine from neck to bottom. it will take your breath away for a couple of seconds but it works, it really does. it straightened me out and the rib ache went away, it is such a relief. it helped sort my stomach too and havent had it since and that was 8 months ago.   

• Posted

Hi

Firstly thank you for replying.

Physio did some manipulation on back yesterday and seems to have helped. She thinks I've got some tight back sections and some soft tissue issues which may be causing my pain so I'm back again next week.

But I now have bloating pretty much all the time, my stomach feels tight. Think I may have to do another trip to doctors just to double check stomach even though I've had ultrasound and examination which were clear.

It's strange how doctors can be different from one surgery to another . .was talking to my hairdresser tonight and as soon as she went with pretty much the same symptoms as me other than rib pain, he was like it's hormonal you're in peri menopause how would you like to deal with it??? A change of doctors may be on the cards.

• Posted

I drink ginger root tea it helps a lot I cut the root up boil it for 5 or so mins then I add cinnamon as it sits then let cool a bit and drink works wonders trust me
    • Posted

Hi

Is that for the bloating??

I will certainly give anything a try .

Thanks.

Hope you're feeling okay. X

• Posted

AND... it is your hormones.  They pick on things that are not right with your body and give you problems that you never felt before cry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.