Having anxiety issues

Posted , 4 users are following.

My GP started me on low dosage of venlafaxine for anxiety on 24th September then up to 75mgs 3 weeks later and now 2 weeks later am up to 150mgs my anxiety is worse than ever and I feel like am getting nowhere fast. Do these meds work or am I fighting a losing battle

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

each time you increase dose on effexor it took at least at least 4 - 8 weeks to kick in

trust me i know exactly how this meds work

its dam lazy ass med and need real patience

• Posted

hello yes they do please look at my posts good luck mike

• Posted

hi there. did or do you know anyone that has had emotional blunting from taking this? ive noticed that my eyebrows dont move as much as they use to. thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.