Having bad anxiety today

Posted , 6 users are following.

So I forgot my medicine last night before bed and I wake up and I am just in the edge today!!!!!!!! My anxiety is out the roof. I felt dizzy this morning which scared me. Then around lunch time I had a pain shoot in between my ribs. My heart is pounding and my hands keep sweating. I'm trying to stay focused that I'm ok. Please help me !! I'm afraid I'm dying.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Honey, if the symptoms you listed would kill you, all of us on this forum would be dead. You are not dying, you are having an anxiety/panic attack.

The medicine you forgot last night...what was it for? It's never a good thing to forget or skip a med, darlin'. Your body adjusts to being normal when the med is present, so when a dose is missed, it can go into....what the heck is going on anxiety mode.  I'm sure you will hear more on this, Christian who is not dying biggrin

• Posted

I forgot my anxiety medicine !!!!! I take it at morning and night and I woke up this morning very very anxious and shaky inside. I have had every test ran for my heart and they find nothing. Yes I am in anxiety mode.
  • Posted

I have those symptoms almost daily as well. I know how you feel exactly. You're not dying, you're okay. I know it's hard to believe that but it's the truth. You're okay, you'll be okay, everything will pass. Keep breathing.

• Posted

Have you now taken your Monday evening  medication this morning, if so you should be ok. Just now take your medication as normal tonight. Tomorrow you should be ok

So you are not taking your final breath, your anxiety is causing you problems that will be sorted.

Do not worry, tell us how you are Wednesday

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.