Having cognitive impairment for no reason help please

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am a 17 year old Guy who have alot of sympthoms that is cognitive. This was one year ago when it started i have these sympthoms i cant think no more litterly i cant imagine things my speech has gone my memory is gone also i have sexual dysfunction and my personality changed dramiticcly i simply cant plan things i have no motivation and i always talk nonsense now i did some research and this has alot to do with The frontal lobe i have no headache but a little pressure on top of my head i also hear a constant sound in my ear plus ialways feel fatigued now i got a CT scan and it showed nothing which is weird please can someone help me what could it be and what should i do next

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Keep going to doctors till u get answers blood work so on 
    • Posted

Hi Caroline

Yeah i Will call my neurologist again should i ask for a MRI or something. What is ur opinion Do u maybe know what it is? I am really desperate for answers i AM to young and this really affected my quality life.

• Posted

Well I know the sound in ear could be Tinnitis, research it. The pressure on top of head I get as well, steroid nose spray like flonase helps that. Ad far as the other symptoms such as foggy brain etc, could be one of many things. Yes, I too would suggest u going for maybe a Lyme disease test or talk to a dr who will lusten and keep testing till they get an answer. Hope u find one soon

Stress less..that's a HUGE factor of many issues..take care

• Posted

I have the exact same symptoms as you. And have had them for 3 1/2 years..... Check private message bruh 
  • Posted

Hopefully you read this at some point. We have the exact same symptoms and I’ve read the exact same things as you. 
  • Posted

I was reading some things about magnisum deficiencies says has a lot dizziness, blurred vision can’t think much like you guys have you checked into that ? How is it going have you found out any thing yet?
    • Posted

I’m looking into lymes disease at the moment. That’s the only other alternative diagnosis i can come up with. 
  • Posted

So many ppl with these weird symptoms and no doctor seems to know what's going on. I'm in your shoes with a bunch of other symptoms going on. We're you on any medication when this started ?? Have you been tested for lyme ?

• Posted

hope you're feeling better. I have your symptoms and it's horrible to be like this. let me know how you're doing and if you found anything that helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.