Having episodes with horrible symptoms, help diagnose...

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've gone through this sequence of symptoms about three times now. First it starts with lower right abdominal pain - shakiness - nausea- vomiting - full abdominal cramping. Feels like terrible gas. Feeling like I need to have a bowel movement but not much is coming. All loose/diarrheal.

After I vomit I feel much better but my colon is still cramping feeling like terrible gas. I finally fall asleep. Then the next two days I'm OUT. I can barley stand and walk because the cramping is so bad.

What the hell is this? Tell me this is not in my life now forever. At first I thought it was food poisoning but then it happened again... Could it be I'm just more sensitive at the moment ??

Thanks for reading

Leo

Crohns disease

Had surgery at 17.

Illium removed

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Leo. ditto what philippa says really. i have heard crohns can spread to different areas even later on after surgery. definately get in touch with your gastro consultant asap in case your symptoms are related to your crohns disease. all the best to you. 
  • Posted

Leo,

I don't have Crohns desease so i have know idea if that could be the case.

But I have had the same thing as you described 3 times, at different times. I went to the Dr and he scheduled an ultrasound and it really shocked me when he said I had kidney stones, who would think you would get intestinal pain and other symtoms from the kidneys? If I were you I would get to the bottom of this.

Good luck, and I hope you're feeling better soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.