Having shoulder and knee joint pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi Everybody,

Long story short, I have intense shoulder and knee joint pain. I can feel sweeling in my knee joints. I have never consulted a doctor regarding it as i am just 24 years old, not over weight but yes not fit too. The thing is i do not have regular joint pains. I am also unaware when does it start and ends. I sleep and next day i awake to intense pain , it is so much that i can not bend my kness or lift my arms. I do not know it is arthiritis. Yes i feel like my bones nearby knee has become tender as if sone hard cushion. I am not able to get up form my bed as right now, my hip joints are too paining. Oh god!! i do not know how i slept. But yes,  it is not for the first time i am having it. It is on and off, not a particular period, but yes past 5 years it has been so. 

Kindly guide me,what i can do. I have taken diclofenac 50 mg as it has relieved me earlier. I think at this age arthiritis can not be to me. I am still young...Please help..

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.