Having Vaginal Discharge.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all. 

I have been suffering from vagianl discharge for a long time now. 

Its been almost 2 years since i've been suffering from this.

It happened long ago when I realized some white pus coming out.

There is a little bit of smell too.

I dont know what to do right now. Anyone have any home remedies or any reference to any type of medication which could help. 

Please help.

Can anyone help me please? 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hey Eva...instead of seeking a "home remedy", why not go to a doctor to get a real diagnosis? I mean, it's been going on for 2 years now. We can give you our views and thoughts, but a doctor's visit is what I would suggest. Good luck, and let us know what happens.

• Posted

Hey Eva...here's some information for you based on rocky31676's views..

Steps you can take to lower your risk of Bacterial Vaginosis include:

Help keep your vaginal bacteria balanced. Use warm water only to clean the outside of your vagina. ...

Do not douche. Douching removes some of the normal bacteria in the vagina that protect you from infection. ...

Practice safe sex.

In diagnosing bacterial vaginosis, it is important to exclude other serious vaginal infections, such as the STDs gonorrhea and Chlamydia. Treatment options for relief of bacterial vaginosis include prescription oral antibiotics and vaginal gels. Metronidazole (Flagyl) is one option for treating bacterial vaginosis.

Good luck, young lady!

• Posted

Sounds like bacterial vaginosis ..... that happens when the bacteria in your genitals are out of proportion ... more bad than good.... Try some yogurt and probiotic drinks ? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.