Hayfever rash on hands & neck?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello, I just wondered if anyone else gets a rash or like little red spots all on the top if their hands and the back of their neck at the same time as the usual hayfever symptoms (my ears and throat are so itchy at the moment)? If so, how do you treat it? I take a daily dose of loratadine on a morning but still I get symptoms and these red spots all over my hands are really quite unattractive. I cant say as they're itchy, but the skin feels weird like I'm all of a sudden super conscious that its there

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.