HbA1c is 13.2% and ABG is 332/DL - Suggestions will be welcomed

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello All,

Hope you guys are doing good. This is my second subscriptions of a Forum here. Recently I was suffering from balanitis and found I do have HbA1c is 13.2% and ABG is 332/DL . I was never diagnosed with Diabetes before. So places I have heard this is too much and can impact eye and kidney. I am highly against of taking medicine and insulin injection. Any Suggestions how yo go about this? Lifestyle change and Diet can help me to control this? I do have a very stressful work environment and less of sleep, I used to have junk food everyday and had large portion of carbohydrate intake. any suggestions will be welcomed. Stay Safe and Take Care

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I would encourage you to read a book called, "Diabetes Solution" by Dr. Richard Bernstein. Any A1c over 5.6% is considered pre-diabetes. I am not sure what the doctors have told you but a 13.2 is extremely dangerous. The information in the book above is about how to have normal blood sugars as a diabetic. Unfortunately, you have most likely been pre-diabetic for quite some time. Most likely to get down to a healthy level, you will need insulin, and a low carb/fat lifestyle. I have been diabetic for 37 years. Only in the past 3 years have I learned to have normal blood sugars (A1c). I did not get the information from conventional medicine, but from a doctor who is in fact diabetic himself. "Diabetes Solution" is basically the "bible" for diabetes. Please, I encourage you to invest some time in your health and read it. You can find it on Amazon.

• Posted

Thank You So Much.. Really appreciate your time..Hope you are doing good as well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.