Head and ear pressure

Posted , 4 users are following.

does anyone else have bad head and ear pressure? it constantly feels like my head is a balloon and sometimes makes me feel off balance today it has been worse...sometimes pressure is just at the back of my head but today it seems to be all over

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

ive been trying cbd oil for the last couple of weeks. it could be coincidence but it seems to have cleared up some of the foggy, swollen feeling in my head. its well worth a try , theres nothing to loose 😃

• Posted

i dont know whats goin on but alot of responses are being moderated for some reason i see you have tried to respond ashley but no message is showing up...not even sure if this message will show lol

• Posted

I had heaches pretty non stop for a while with a hunch of pressure but that has eased off. No ear pressure though even though they were ringing a lot and still do off and on about half the time.

• Posted

my ears still ring too off and on its weird how sometimes you hear it more than others

• Posted

Hi Katelyn,

I've read quite a few people talk about such awful symptoms with your head and ear, it's hard for me to remember exactly but I do remember having what just felt like a totally 'stunted' or 'off' feeling in my head, where I knew I just wasn't right but couldn't really describe or explain it, it was a horrible and frightening experience and feeling. I think things like B complex vitamins / Co-enzyme Q10 can help with head / brain fog type symptoms.

Just wanted you to know I'm still rooting for you and hoping this can be a much more settled weekend ahead for you - and I still 100% believe that you are going to be FULLY well again with a little more time. So even if it's hard to believe yourself right now, which I truly know how difficult it can be when in the middle of suffering and deep struggles / pain, keep in mind that I and others here on the forum are believing for you right now. I always remember how much it has helped me when others have believed things will get better for me when I was struggling to see or believe it myself - so I'm believing for you Katelyn want you to know that, I have great faith that God is going to heal you and that even if the full manifestations are not seen as yet, that they will be seen soon and that the healing process has already started.

Craig

• Posted

thank you! its really rough i know that things will eventually get better its just so hard to see that at the moment

• Posted

It's only understandable to feel that way Katelyn, stay strong you will get there, I remain convinced of that.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.