Head and Face Sweat in Sun and Digestive system Maybe

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, i have been suffering from i dont know what this problem is. I am trying to sort out the issue, i have talked with doctors but seems like they can't pin point. I dont know which tests should i go for, i am lacking in the money department. I want to go for tests that show me the problem.

Here are couple of mentions: Heat and Cold issue maybe

1. My head and face sweat alot in sun, it is not normal sweating where you sweat and cool down. It sweats and it doesnt cool down unless i sit near a fan. It feels like i am out of energy or sleepy sometimes. 

2. It seems my digestive system is not working, sometimes i seem small food particles in the poop. Sometimes I see things like fruit pieces, or spieces not digested and they comeout as it is. Sometimes it feels like food is in my rectem but not coming out, and when it comes out it feels easy. 

3. Sometimes it feels like my brain suddenly no control over body, like there is no heat so i need to have blanket.

Few Test i had: All Negative

1. HCV

2. HBs 

3. H-Pylori

What i think.

1. Maybe I have some sort of brain infection, or infection in some place that make me cold or water retention maybe.

2. Body's hot and cold system not working fine.

3. Somthing missing in my blood or nerve damage. 

Desperate for the answer!! The issue looks very small but consistant

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I do sympathise as i am an excessive sweater too...and i know it has a big impact on your quality of life. BUT you are letting your imagination run riot!...stop thinking you have a brain infection etc...your excessive sweating is probably your "normal" metabolism...and the way you are made.  Aslo bits of food in you poop is quite normal. ASK your doctor about a drug called PRO BANTHINE....this has revolutionised the treatment of your sweat problem....how long have you had this problem...is it recent or always been like it?

• Posted

I already know how hyper sweating works since i was born with hyperhydrosis in my hands and legs. Normal metabolism doesn't sweat from front of the face, but yes consontration of sweat in my hands is decresed significiently. I am 27 now. My face not only sweats but my top head is extremly hot, like burning hot. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.