head feelings driving me crazy !!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

So I'm sitting down watching movies and my head just starts burning and tingling and hurting in the back and top , and also its like throbbing pulsating , just feeling very uncomfortable ,,, Im just about fed up with this anxiety , I'm not fighting anymore , I've tried to just except it and tell myself its just anxiety but sometimes it gets the best of me , like right now !! These head sensations are the worst and I can't stand it .

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi there Jenni

I get these sensations very frequently, no matter how many times, they always scare the cr*p out of me. Just keep in mind that anxiety can do insane and unbelievable things to your body but it is not dangerous, just very uncomfortable.

Sorry I can't be much help sad Stay strong.

• Posted

Yes its so bad i don't know why its so harsh , it scares me too, I can't wait until this all.passes , and I can get on with living my life again , I feel like.I'm missing so much and time as being wasted , I try so hard to deal with this I swear .
  • Posted

My head was feeling woozy and foggy an hour ago, I I had some spaghetti and a glass of wine. What do you know? I feel better!

It's the shooting pains all over my body that are screwing me real good.

• Posted

Yea try to fight jenni it'll be okay anxiety sucks and i know its a war against your mind and you but you can beat this it's a proven fact people have beat this before just gotta keep fighting love
    • Posted

Thanks Sergio I will , I'll keep fighting and never give up !! Even when it gets super tuff πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
    • Posted

Okay good im fighting also we'll beat this no matter wat because im.also having a very tough time with this also keep telli yourself its a million other people suffering wit this also love stay strong
    • Posted

Yes this is definitely a tough fight , but we are winning , and what doesn't kill us makes us stronger , and I believe god is working on each and every one of us , so just stay strong πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
  • Posted

I can relate to you, most of the time anxiety symptoms strike at the most unexpected moments and that is the most frustrating part. I have had doctors tell me breathing correctly is the most beneficial however I have not been able to figure outΒ  to breath properly myself.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.