Head hurts on pillow creating dizziness what is going on!

Posted , 3 users are following.

When i lay down on a pillow my head starts to hurt. if i stay in that position i get dizzy and when i get up it takes up to 30 minutes for the dizziness and mild pain to go away. otherwise when i am lying on my pillow and the pain begins to grow i change to the back of my head. when the pain starts again i flip to the other side of my head and so on. ENT found no problems and no hearing loss. where should i go next? any ideas? otherwise i am in good health. thanks!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like a case of Vertigo. Definitely go talk to your primary care doctor about this!

• Posted

Benign positional vertigo, that's my guess.

I have it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.