Head Injury

Posted , 3 users are following.

Apologies about the shot in advance.

unfortunately i was attacked by someone a while ago now with a crash helmet. i thought i would post on here as really worried hair isn't going to grow back properly and the scar is going to show for the rest of my life!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

That scar looks very pink so I dont think it was that long ago that it happened? If hair grew there before your accident then it should grow back and the scar should fade.

However that could be the start of your hair thinning ,but that will not be because of the injury,its just normal male hair pattern.

• Posted

Hi marina,

thanks for your reply so no problem then, would you put anything on the area as there is some dry skin around the area?

i am just worried i am going to get a bald patch.

• Posted

So sorry didn't answer your initial question.

i would say this incident happened a few months ago now. i just cant stop messing around with it.

i really hope it don't scar just because of a unpleasant person.

• Posted

The short answer is maybe or maybe not. I think the scarring will go down, and the hair will grow back, but the scarring will not fully and completely go down. I still have the scar from 12 years ago, when i was attacked.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.