Head pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have recently been told by my doctor I have spondylitis. I went to see him due to head pain. It’s quite weird as it’s not an actual headache but a feeling of pain or pressure. It’s lije someone is pressing their finger really hard on my skull/head. The pain moves around, but is mainly at the back. I have bad neck pain when I turn my head and lean back to the left and a frozen right shoulder. The doctor pressed into my neck and told me my neck was totally knotted and in a spasm. Just wanted to know if anyone has experienced these head pains? I am a 54 yet old woman. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I to have this condition have had it for 15 years stress and anxiety makes matters worse keep moving
    • Posted

Thanks for your reply. It’s all new to me.  Does it affect different parts of your head and does it ever go away??? Driving me mad. Hope you are feeling well. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.