Head pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, so, yesterday at night I was playing a game and the left top of my head started to hurt, the pain was in the inside of my head and today it started to hurt again, idk if it’s a sign of an infection or it’s just a headache but my headaches are in my forehead so idk what this is.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hey Ethy

Could I ask what type of pain this might have been? Also was it a video game If so this could be a sign of a tension headache, I have this all the time because I play to much on my computer, I've gotten glasses because of it, I also have an anxiety so it made the headache worse as I was so stressed about it, just keep calm and I'm sure it will be fine, but just to be safe I would book a appointment with your doctor just to get examined.

Best wishes mate, let us now how you get on.

• Posted

Hey Josh

Thanks for answering buddy, and yes it was a video game. You are probably right, I have got glasses aswell so the headache is probably no biggie, it has gone down. I only get them sometimes for about a second so I reckon it’s just from the game.

Thanks again for answering me, I appreciate it.

Best Wishes to you as well.

Good luck in the future bud.

• Posted

No worries Ethyy

I get them a lot from playing to long and i get them for a long time sometimes, but nothing to be worried about but if it is bothering you just go see a doctor just so you get a proper answer, that is what i did and everything turned out to be fine, and im sure everything is with you to.

All the best mate

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.