Head pain in the right side

Posted , 2 users are following.

My age is 23 years, I am suffering from head pain since last 4 years, earlier head pain comes in months or 2, but since last 1 year pain comes frequently and I have taken 6 months migraine medicine, pain reduce a little but not completely ,then I go to check up with bp(130) and started taking medicine of bp and I feel relief in pain but after 3 months again pain started still I am taking bp medicine but the pain is coming weekly and pain is on the right side and behind the eye as happening before.

I am suffering from thyroid too which was detected 2 months before and taking the medicine.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Have you been to a medical professional? I know that sounds patronizing, sorry. Are you on any medication? What medication have you tried? Where is the pain?
    • Posted

yes, sir, I have been taking Eltroxin for thyroid and rauvolfia serpentine for high blood pressure but the pain still comes frequently and pain is on the right side of the head and behind the eye. 

Thank you

• Posted

Are you being funny (as in ha ha not rude) or assuming me to be male? I have lived with chronic head pain since last year and migraines ( I am 13 ).
    • Posted

i am not assuming anything but being formal only.

• Posted

Oh ok, sorry I wasn't being rude, I hope you didn't take offence smile I wish you all the best though 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.