Head pain/pressure/dizziness and blurred vision

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey everyone, I am so so scared and this is my last place to try and find some answers. I’m literally in the doctors every week, tried so many different tablets I’ve had MRI scan a couple of months ago and it’s clear. I’m currently going to CBT to talk to someone about my worries and I’ve been signed off work. I honestly think I am going to die. I am surrering with constant pains and sensations in my head all day everyday. I wake up feeling dizzy and with a headache and go to bed feeling the exact same and no tablets helps. It can go from burning pain to throbbing pain to pins and needle pain, to tingling and just my head feels heavy and I feel so much pressure in my head. As well as feeling jumpy and dizzy and lightheaded and having these pains I also feel like I’m having spasms inside my head and I am so scared. Sorry for the long post. sad xx

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Megan,

For a start, you can be sure of one thing and it should make you feel better, if your head MRI was all clear then nothing serious is going on, so try to stop worrying you are going to die!  The fact that you have worries and are going for CBT can and does cause all sorts of symptoms you have described which can make you think, quite naturally that something sinister is going on, when its not.

Good luck with the CBT and keep in touch, let is know how you get on.

Take care and best wishes, just come on anytime to talk about how you feel.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.