Head pains and itchy?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Any one get random head pains like electric shocks sometimes and a itchy head and neckĀ 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rosanna,

Yes, I have experienced the symptoms you described. I have had sharp shooting pains in my temples occasionally, as well as itchy skin in various places, including my scalp and neck.

I have never had such a bizarre and troubling range of symptoms before I contracted EBV. It's been a roller coaster ride, and not a fun one. sad 

Hang in there.

• Posted

Hey Rosanna,

I remember getting itchy quite a bit, I think that's a sign of the nervous system just in overdrive trying to cope with the stress of the whole situation and what your body is going through - it's a good sign too and it's a sign of healing I believe. I remember having weird kind of feelings in my head at different stages too, I do think this is normal for the virus and it certainly will subside without any doubt - just hoping it settles down soon for you as I know you've been through such a hard time.

Thinking of you and remember you will get through and will get better - trusting God with your health and recovery today - hang in there Rosanna.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.