Head PRESSURE

Posted , 3 users are following.

So I am wondering if this is a major symptom for any of you?

I don’t really have tons of pain but I get constant pressure in my entire head. Sometimes its in my ears, sometimes its in my forehead, sometimes temples. I get strange feelings like water running down my scalp and tension in my jaw etc etc. It’s the one thing that is nearly constantly there. I also get these feelings in my body.. but the head thing is primary. I just wonder if this is fibro because I don’t tend to get the body pain like others... 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Omg. I had this so severe for 2 months. Just pressure, no pain. So bad I went to the ER , 3 neurologists, my primary and rheumatologist. Thought my head would xplode.  No Dr was at all helpful. 

After research I took no flush niacin and it helped a lot, with Motrin for inflammation. Also started stretching neck muscles with specific yoga stretches and it’s gone. Comes back a bit at times and I repeat treatments. Hope that helps you

• Posted

I have Fibromyalgia and I get pressure in my head and neck areas but the one thing I absolutely dread is the water 💦 from the shower beading down on my head when I’m trying to shampoo it which extremely hurts. I can’t wait to get done with a shower but it takes me so long because of the pain and I have to be careful so I don’t fall. Unbelievable!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.