Head Pressure, Ear Fullness, Facial Tension and Heart Palpitations!

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi long story long.

I had flu-like symptoms in early January. I got over it. Or so I thought. Fast forward a week weeks later. I developed slight vertigo.

Week 1 - slight vertigo, but on and off

Week 2 - dull ear fullness, slight facial tension

Week 3 - extreme heavy swollen head, lightheaded, painful ear fullness, heavy facial tension

I go to urgent care in week 3. Doctor says I have a migraine...a migraine. Prescribes me ibropufen and zofran. Doesnt help at all

Week 4 - same symptoms as week 3 + throbbing fingers + burning sensations in hands and feet...anxiety? ms?

I go to physician in week 4. He says its an inner ear infection. Prescribes Meclizine, Ibropufen and Ear drops...They dont seem to help

Week 5 - same symptoms as both week 3 and 4! New symptoms appear however. I can hear my heart beat louder (not necessarily faster).

Extremely fatigued. Cant stand without feeling wobbly. My heart can be heard through my swollen head. Also an interesting one. I sometimes have mid-slighty upper back pain right down the center when I wake up.

But i havent worked out or applied pressure on my back since having these symptoms.

I go back to the doctor for blood test review. Normal except Low on Vitamin D and a little high cholesterol. Doctor says Im not diabetic.

He says that my anxiety is probably through the roof and creating all these symptoms. I dont necessarily believe him.

I never suffered from major panic attacks or anxiety. Is it possible this "ear infection" made me feel this way? Is this even from an ear infection? Anxiety can make someone feel this way 24/7?

I was a somewhat heathy guy leading up to the new year, now I cant even stand without feeling nauseous. What happened?

29 years old

male

5'7

175 lbs

I was thinking sinus issue due to heavy heavy head pressure, but I have little to no mucus. No fever.

(The only time I produce nose mucus is after the shower, and its hard thick and white).

also get chills when its slightly cold. idk what thats all about

Any advice would be awesome.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I agree and say that your anxiety is causing all these health issues. Mental issues should be kept in check because if not they will effect the entire body and health system. Try breathing exercises.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.