Head Pressure/Fatigue Everyday

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello Everyone, 

My name is Nick for the past 6 years i have had head pressure above my eyes , heaviness of the eyes, fatigue no matter how much sleep i get and sinus issues.  I have a deviated septum which i have a surgery scheduled next month to correct. I have tried everything to make this go away but nothing ever works. I had sleep study done, Bilateral Turbinte coblation, every nose spray/ allergy medication, allergy shots, thyroid checked, blood test, MRI, Ct scan that shows deviated septum. This is what brings me to the reason i scheduled my surgery out of shear desperation. Does anyone else have these symptoms and is there anything that helped you? It getting very tiring and depressing going to sleep feeling like this and waking up feeling like this every single day. Thank You!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried a saline neti pot?

I have a deviated septum and let a sinus issue go and now am experiencing dizziness and ear issues. I am on an antibiotic which has helped but I know Im going to get another sinus infection, as usual, and soon.

Sinus issues can and will take a lot out of you. And sounds like you are going down the right road to get surgery. I hope it helps. But try the Neti pot.

• Posted

Yes i use the neti pot daily for like 5 years doesnt help at all with pressure. Im glad the antibiotics work for you . I to get alot of sinus infections.
  • Posted

Yes and sinus surgery didn’t help me! Hope that it does for you. 👍🏻

• Posted

Hey thierry what kind of sinus surgery did you have, i am to have septum correct with removal of bone spur and turbinite reduction which i will be fighting to avoid in fear of empty nose syndrome.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.