Head sensations

Posted , 9 users are following.

Does anyone get any kinds of sizzling sensations in their head? Along with pressure

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Yes, frequently! I get the "sizzling" more often, mostly when I'm very anxious but it comes and goes even when I'm not. It's very annoying and sometimes scary. Pressure too but not as much.

• Posted

Hi Emily I get a lot different symptoms at moment feel like my face numb and dropping one side but obviously not been told anxiety every day get a lot different things I starting CBT Monday so hope helps xx
    • Posted

Where do you feel the face numbness? I have numb cheeks but tingly chin and lips then of course my tingly/numb left hand and both feet,past couple of days its been in either my legs or knees ,ankles or all of them altogether,the fsce thing scares me the most i think,ive had a good couple of wees but anxiety is back with a bang,wake up shakey/jittery and constantly worry i have ms x
  • Posted

Ive got lots of face numbness,and tingling,i have felt head sizzling before too,i think my numb/ tingly hand and feet could be better described as sizzling aswell or kind of fizzy if that makes sense x
  • Posted

I  suffered with fullness to where I thought my head would burst. Head zaps everytime I turned my head, ringing in my ears, and a whole bunch of weird stuff, that lasted for ever it seems.The hits just keep on coming. Since being on antipressants, I am soo better, thank god.
  • Posted

So you have a med but won't take it cause your to scared. What do you think is going to happen. You poor girl. When you absolutely can't take feeling like you do anymore, then I hope you do, because within 2 weeks, you are going to start to feel  so much better. I promise If you start now, any bad thing that you think might happen, is going to be better than what your going through now. I can't make it anymore clear to you. I wish you all the best.

• Posted

I have heard from so many people al the meds they had to keep changing cause they made them feel worse and the possible side effect are not worth it to me... Blood

Clots... And things like that

• Posted

Thats how i used to be,honestly i wouldnt take anything in the past but now im different,if my doc thinks i will take absolutely anything my doctor gives me if he thinks i will benefit from it or get back to feeling normal again,i never read the leaflets inside the tablet boxes anymore but i would have done before,i totally get where youre coming from but id giv the meds a try xx
    • Posted

I was the same way.... Tried Zoloft a long time ago and worked well. Give it a chance, i had no side effects
    • Posted

Amen sister. When we reach our point, and had enough, then we wonder why we waited so long. Good for youcheesygrin

• Posted

Every day I say ok tomorrow I will start taking them and then I chicken out
    • Posted

Stop the madness. Don't you want to feel better. You can do this, then tell us how fabulous you feel.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.