head sensations driving me crazy !!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello everyone , I'm just venting but comments are great as well , I'm currently experiencing a cool tingling in my head along with a mold headache that comes and goes , its a very weird feeling , anyone ever felt this feeling before , BTW I have health anxiety !!

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

• Posted

It's most likely a tense headache from stress sad
    • Posted

Yeah its so weird though I've been doing pretty okay learning to cope with my anxiety , but just when you start learning to deal with one symptom here come a new one , ugh ! πŸ˜”
    • Posted

Yes! I barely get used to derealization And then I start getting stomach and back pain it's so weird ;( ugh
  • Posted

Yes I have the same thing going on with me alot. It's annoying because I worry so.much that I sometime think that I am causing the health problems because I worry about my health alot. Everytime i feel pain or anything I think that it's really serious and go to the Dr about it. I'm sorry I couldn't help you I'm just venting also. Good luck and I will put you on my prayer list.
    • Posted

That's okay we need to vent sometimes I'm glad you did , and I feel the same way you do actually , I'm scared that my stressing over these sensations that are going on is causing me to really get sick or die from the stress alone . its a vicious cycle that goes on with this whole anxiety thing , hope you get well soon , if you ever want to talk Im here
    • Posted

Thank you!! Same to you, I hate to be going through this and it's really sad that others are going through this but I'm glad that I'm not alone. My family dont understand what's going on. It sucks!!
    • Posted

I feel the same and I gwt all kinds of weird head sensations and all over body sensations. Everytime I get one I panic and think it's serious and then I'll get another and another. I have been going through this for almost 6 months and convinced some thing was wrong. I woukd run to the dr sometimes more then once a week. I just want it all to stopsad do you get the cold tingling sensation in just a spot on your head or ia it your whole head? I get random cold sensations tingling warm sensations shooting pains they don't last long but come and go
    • Posted

Yes I get them.in n and sometimes all over , warm sensation, cold sensation, tingling , burning sensation, sharp pains , shooting pains, all of that in my head alone , not to mention it happens in my body ton ! I hate it all especially my head ugh a nightmare , πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜”
    • Posted

No one understands what we are going through unless they have actually been through it , this is not something we can just sit down and explain to someone , it gets frustrating because they think its just something you can control , and we can't , if we had control it would not be here , we wouldn't be going through its!
    • Posted

Right. That's why it's nice to get on here and talk to others that understand what I am going through. Do you ever just get anxious for no reason, out of nowhere it just happens? My husband don't understand what's going on but he is more behind me then any of my family. The worst part is alot of my family says that I need to stop worrying and I'm like the only thing I worry about it that these panic attacks will kill me one day or that something is really wrong with me and I'm trying to ignore it because I think it's a panic attack
    • Posted

Yes they do comes out of nowhere , I could be laughing and feel the rush of adrenaline come over me and start feeling really panicky , and yes no.one understands they think its something you can turn off when you want , wish it was that easy , they don't understand we are suffering in our own body, and even after I've had all kinds of testing done more than once actually , I'm still convinced something is seriously wrong with me , but then I think like maybe it is just anxiety , that is when it subsides of course , but this is definitely a hard thing to de with and I'm struggling , I breakdown at least once a day and cry , and crying sometimes makes me feel better , sounds crazy but its true , and now I started listening to meditation music on Pandora internet radio and just sitting a a quite place and just trying to calm the body and mind and just try to relax , which is pretty hard for me because I just find it so hard to relax right now with anxiety , but I'm trying , I take take meds , I go with vitamins I ordered online I'll send you the name of them in a PM . but yes this is definitely I life altering experience and a burden on oneself trust me ugh I miss my old self , at times I feel so helpless and hopeless , and like will I ever get better . I've had anxiety in the past but never for this long and this intense and severe !!! Where is the light at the end of the tunnel ???? I'm.looking for it !!!
  • Posted

I used to get irritated and upset with sensations and tigling in my body.

Then my therapist suggested progressive muscle relaxation exercises and it has helped me in accepting those bodily reactions.

Take careΒ 

• Posted

I can deal with the Ines on my body, its the ones in my heap that drive me insane 😩😩
  • Posted

Hey jenni101183,

I have been experiencing the same sensation constantly for about 3 months now.sometims I feel the tingling sensation,pins and niddles,burning ,cooling and stabing sensations.i have tried a lot of things but it's still there.saw the docter he said it's just a feeling.went to see a phsycotherapist he said it anxiety.it getting disabling and I don't know what next to do

• Posted

Hi praise , I know what your going through as you can see I posted this over 4 months ago , and in still struggling , not as bad as then but weird head sensations come and go through the week off and on , headaches tingling burning sharp shooting pains and the list goes on etc. The only thing that give me peace is that at least it actual COMES AND GOES and it's not a consistent pain . I'm still trying to deal with this and now I'm starting to except the fact that it most likely isn't going anywhere which sucks but its seems to be closest to my reality now

• Posted

Thank God you are getting better.i cry everytime I sit and think about the feeling.i ordered this supplement. people said it helps with anxiety and I hope it helps me.i live in Canada and I wish we could connect.i feel talking to someone who is experiencing the same helps.not sure of the best way to stay in contact with you Jen.

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed product/company names as we do not allow repeated posting of these in the forums. If users wish to exchange these details please use the Private Message service.

• Posted

Have you ever tried any meds to help it? Would you be willing to? What if they can help you? Maybe something light just to take it down a notch?
    • Posted

Nope i don't want any meds lol I will just get through on my own , I'm scared of meds and side effects

• Posted

Hey there yeah I'm still a working progress though not 100% but you can stay in touch with me through PM's.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.