Head sweating propranolol

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've suffered with this for years and going through menopause Drs kept saying it was that

Finally I seen a dermatologist

First I was put on oxybutynin which helped better than the probanthine

Now they have just started me on propranolol 40mg up to 3 times a day let's see if this helps with the head and face sweating

Has anyone tried this medication

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have tried propranolol for other reasons but it didn’t help my sweating. None of these medications helped but I think it was due to an underlying condition I have. I hope Propranolol helps you.
  • Posted

I have only tried the pro-banthine so far, not great results in comparison to the side effects.

I hope the propranol works for you! Please let us know how it goes

• Posted

Isn't propranol a beta blocker for heart conditions?  I was given this a long time ago for arrhythmia and because I just don't have time to describe it, I can only say it had quite adverse effects on me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.