Head symptoms need advice

Posted , 5 users are following.

Okay guys.. so really bad anxiety... My head feels awful booked in for an mri cos I'm that worried I have a tumour. It's raining my life. Just been sat with work girls and just felt like I wasn't there. Basically my symptoms are...

Tight head. .

Can't concentrate like feels like I have a bubble popping through my head hard to explain.

Like it's paused the  restarted feeling..

Get pins and needles in head and cheek then chin.. 

Then when I think about the pressure in my head my eyes feel sunk and get really bad pressure in my sinus. .

Just about ready to give up sad starting a new job soon and scared to death cos I have to travel 40 mind to get there and scared ill be alone sad

someone reply sad

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hello. Aw don't worry. Lots of people have scans everyday. Very soon you'll have an answer to what's causing it. Anxiety and panic can cause such intense symptoms that can be easily mid read as something serious when intact its usually harmless. My partner gets a lot of sinilar problems to the ones you mention too so youre not alone. Just try and take some time out and do more of what relaxes you and look after yourself.

Always here to talk. Emma. 

• Posted

PS you're never alone smile were all hear to help and talk xxx
  • Posted

Thanks.. I just can't believe it's all anxiety related.. like even after a massage when I am.fully relaxed ill get of the couch and be like anxiety crazy straight away am so sick of it.. and doctors just don't care. Think ya absolutely mental lol.. but I just cry myself to sleep constantly. X
    • Posted

Have you considered therapy? CBT ( behavioural therapy) may be a me to help you? I've just started myself smile

Also do you have any friends and family to talk to about it ?

Yeah anxiety is a nasty thing sad

• Posted

I've had anxiety since 14 now 24.. so my parents are a bit sick of telling me it's anxiety and me panicking all the time.. so sounds stupid but I tend to talk to the dog and cry on him. I tried cbt didn't work but have a councillin appointment in September.. so see what route they send me down. rolleyes it's just I worry about the symptoms.. that come on even when I'm relaxed they come on so that makes me think it's not anxiety.. but then I cause anxiety.. no wonder I have inaomnia haha 

• Posted

Hi Emma,

I have suffered all of your symptoms including more and have recently been diagnosed with Hemeplegic migraines and commenced on a medication that appears to working.

I still get the popping you describe and the pressure but not as frequent as I was.

I too thought there was something really bad wrong with me and had a CT scan and lots of tests.

Also I developed anxiety with this (I wouldnt even shower alone in the bathroom) incase something happened and no one was there.

How long have you had these symptoms? How old are you? If you dont mind me asking. Im 26 and had never experienced any migraines before in my life and when they told me this it was the awful feelings and sensations were I found it hard to believe as as far as I was aware Migraines were just a really bad headache.

If you have a look at my first post I posted I list all of my symptoms that I have experienced over the last 7 months which include numbness in one side of my face, lips tingling and chin just like you. I would google each symptoms as it comes along and just freak myself out.

Hope you are okay. I felt awful and knew my friends and ffamily were starting to get annoyed me.

• Posted

Hey emma, i feel the same way as you.

Head feels really pressured, has done for the past month.

Dizziness walkin round, i think i have health anxiety/general.

My sinus isnt really bad, but it tightens every now and then.

I just want it to go away.

I feel really alone and hate sleeping by myself etc

Just brings it on even more.

I had a really bad day today, woke up with a weird line on my thumb (mustve slept on it) but the night before (and today) its felt weak and numb.

Plus i had red chunks in my stool (had tomatoes last night)

So im sure you can imagine today has been the worst day for me so far.

Cant even play computer games or watch dvds.

I also think its something physical, doctors dont understand.

• Posted

Hi Emma I have the same symptom feels like a bubble in my head I have bad ocd anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.