Head thoughts 😢😢😢

Posted , 3 users are following.

Afternoon every1, had really good day yesterday :-) slept ok apart from getting up early, 

I have felt poo since 10past 12 :-(  silly thoughts in my head, clock going 2 slow :-( I just feel so scared, I am really fed up of all of it all wish it wud do 1 :-( I'm tired but  dreading bed time :-( 

Any1 else the same x

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

How you doing now Gemma
    • Posted

Hey nick, still feel poo tbh, hoping I got a Gud day 2moz n it will do 1 :-( I had enough of this lot, how r u ? X
    • Posted

In the middle of changing meds, have to do cold turkey for a week before I start new meds
    • Posted

Change of plan, Im sticking with the meds im on as, I start a new job wednesday and couldnt risk the side effects of new meds, Only got the job friday. 

How are you getting on

• Posted

Oooo that's good news luv good luck for Wednesday :-) congrats :-)

Bad day today for me wish it wud just take a flyin jump :-( 

Hope I get a god nite n feel ok in the morning x

• Posted

Sounds like you need a sleep aide to drift you off to sleep.

I had that terrible sensation prior to bed - PANIC.

I cured this with taking a supplement of Melatonin...but I think if you are in UK..this seems like a UK site...you need a prescription for it...you do not in the US.

But I'm sure the Dr. could order you an anxiety or sleep medication sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.