Head Vibrations and Sensations during Peri

Posted , 7 users are following.

Helloo Everyone

Anyone experience head vibrations or sensation symtoms in Peri...feel like something moving inside head .Strange feeling in head.

Some time i feel vibbrations in my right side of head.very ackful feeling

Anyone facing same problem..how u resolve it..any remedy.

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Yes I have periods where it's very significant at time and then it will die down for a while and then it'll come back... I have found that just changing positions helps a lot... Other than that I haven't found anything that helps. I've just gotten used to it so it's not so bad anymore.

• Posted

Helloo Mam

Thanks for reply..

this is my new symtom and scare me most...very strange feeling in head.

Mam do feel head pressure and headache also after these vibrations ?

Thanks for remedy will try to change head position when i get them .

Thanks

Tk

Have a nice day ahead j

• Posted

I have pressure and headache almost all the time. Don't be scared.. it's weird but apparently pretty common I've learned.. I'm post menopause and didn't feel anything until about a year ago.. assuming that's when I became post menopause but who knows.

• Posted

Thanks for Positive words dear JReady.

its normal good to know.

This is very difficult phase of life with soo many strange symtoms everyday..

Bumpy road of menopause we all have to cross with each other support.

Thanks

tk

Hope we all will be fine soon

• Posted

Have this all the time! Scares me too. Been real weak and jittery in my upper body, arms and hands. Like a tremor like feeling. JUST AWFUL! Menopause is VERY challenging to say the least.

• Posted

Yes dear its big stuggle of life .. i feel weekness in lower body ...My legs shakes and i feel vibrations in stomach and legs.😭

horrible phase of life. wish this phase will over soon .

Hope we all will be better soon

tk dear

• Posted

Do you get any weakness / tremor type feeling in the upper part of your body as well? Arms, legs or hands? Any problems with muscle incoordination?

• Posted

mam i have weekness and shaking feeling in legs and sometimes in stomach too....leg pains 😭😭..my legs r effected most by Peri...going to consult Dr this week..lets see . in my hands and upper body i donot feel tremors and weekness much..

i have off balance and head pressure too from long time.

shaking in legs during ovalution time.

Soo many more symtoms

tk

• Posted

i got this a couple of years ago. it felt like my cell phone was on vibrate inside my body.

• Posted

i too feel mam..something inside my head ..vibrationss headaches..heavyness in head is daily 😭😭

Mam ur ok now?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.