Head vibrations/faint spells

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm feeling this head vibrations in my brain to. when I get them it feels like i might pass out. it also feels like a wave in my head of tightness or some sort...its very hard to explain, I suffer with anxiety with many physical symptoms, iv done many test mris ,ct scans, angiogram, chest xray, endoscopy...MRI and mra of the brain back in Feb...all normal .

anyway this feeling has came two days already , at home and at work just wondering what it could be.

I dont take antidepressants, only benzos xanax.. but only take xanax as needed most days.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

This sounds like something that happens to me. If you get an answer please let me know, thank you!

• Posted

Take your vitamins and make sure you have omega 3 and vitamin C daily.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.