Headache

Posted , 6 users are following.

Sorry dont know if this is right group or not . It happens few times a year . I wake up with sore eyes then i get a headache that lasts for days . Its not an absolute pounding headache more aching but behind my eye is bad . They seem worse in morning but dont go away . When i wake my nose is usually blocked on the side my head hurts . Over counter pain meds dont help at all . Starting to worry even though ive had them before . Can anyone help x

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

With my migraines I get a runny nose and pain usually behind my right eye
  • Posted

Get some sumatriptan from your dr that is what I use and it works a treat, I know it doesnt work for everyone, but see how you get on. 

It sounds like cluster headache you are getting,  Does your eye water as well?

• Posted

It doesnt water but for last few days ive felt its sort of droopy altho everyone says it doesnt look it but i can feel it when i look up .
  • Posted

I take Rizatriptan ODT on the onset of headache or if pressure in the eyes as that is how my migraines starts.. if it's a sinus type head issue I do Flonase in nose and take Rizatriptan..  the key is to take the Rizatriptan right when you feel an issue coming on as if not and migraine forms then it's hard to get rid of it.

Please check out with doctor...always so important.  We just share what works for us....we are all different.

keep us posted.  I wish you well!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.